we will do it together

Immigrant Petitions and alternatives

Our experienced immigration attorneys have represented individuals, employers, and families with a wide range of immigration petitions with a successful outcome. For individuals seeking to get on the path to becoming a lawful permanent resident or U.S. citizen, we offer representation in the following areas:

Green Card through Investment:

Our immigration attorneys specialize in EB-5 Petitions through direct investment in a new commercial enterprise or in a regional center. The EB-5 Investor program is a direct path to permanent resident (green card) in the U.S. In general, the investor must meet capital investment requirements, job creation requirements, and ensure that the business receiving the investment qualifies for the EB-5 program.

EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visas:

The EB-1 extraordinary ability classification is designed for individuals who are recognized as being at the very top of their field and who are coming to the United States to continue work in that field. Our Immigration attorneys provide guidance throughout the entire process and will assist the applicants to prove and select the most relevant documentation for their case.

Family and Marriage Based Residency Petitions:

These petitions may be obtained by a foreign national based on their relationship with a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Our Immigration attorneys will analyze and determine the best options available in each individual case.

EB-2 & EB-3 Employment Category Visas:

Our attorneys assist our clients in the critical selection of the most feasible type of employment petitions according to their educational and employment background. The EB2 category is designed for professions holding an advanced degree or equivalent, or “exceptional ability” (expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered) in sciences, medicine, arts, business, or athletics. The EB3 Visa is designed for those seeking positions requiring 2 years training or experience, professionals whose job requires a baccalaureate degree or equivalent, or “other” unskilled workers (defined as requiring less than 2 years to be proficient).

Labor Certification:

Our attorneys have represented numerous U.S. employers who seek to employ certain foreign individuals on a permanent basis. The labor certification is issued by U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) must certify to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that there are not sufficient U.S. workers able, willing, qualified and available to accept the job opportunity in the area of intended employment and that employment of the foreign worker will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers. Once the DOL certifies this application, the employer will be able to apply to USCIS for permanent residency (a “green card”) for the foreign employee.