we will do it together

Non-Immigrant Visa

How We
Can Help

Those seeking to temporarily enter the United States for educational, business, family or personal reasons can apply for a variety of non-immigrant visas. Our attorneys provide representation at every step of the process, ensuring that our clients avoid unnecessary roadblocks and have a clear understanding of their rights and obligations while in the United States. Our representation includes the following type of non-immigrant visas:

R-1 Religious Worker Visa:

An R-1 designed for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation.

K-1 Fiancé Visas:

The K-1 visa permits a foreign national fiancé/fiancée of a U.S. citizen to travel to the United States to marry the petitioning U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of admission to the country.

TN NAFTA Work Visas:

The TN nonimmigrant classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level.

J-1 Exchange Visitor Visas:

Exchange visitor (J-1) visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.

E1 and E2 Visas:

These visa classifications allow a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States solely to engage in international trade on his or her own behalf (E1 visa), or to invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business (E-2 visa).  Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification. 


H-1B Specialty Occupation Workers Visas:

The H–1B is a non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations requiring a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.

L-1A Executive/Manager Intra-Company Transferee Visas:

This petition enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. Our attorneys have successfully represented multiple foreign companies in their L1A Petitions.

O Visas:

Our attorneys have an outstanding record of approval of O visas. These visas are designed for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.

P Visas:

Our attorneys have successfully represented famous athletes and entertainers in their P visa application, The P-1 classification applies to you if you are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually, or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance or to perform as a member of an entertainment group that has been recognized internationally as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period of time.